A decent docking station is more of a necessity than a want, and if you plan to use your machine on the go – and who doesn’t, it’s crucial that you can charge wherever and whenever. Many docking stations are universal, offering multi-model and multi-device charging, often at once, and all should charge quickly and efficiently. However, it can be hard to know exactly what to look for, so Laptop Den are here to help.
What to Look For in an Asus Docking Station
- Instant Connectivity – this is an important factor which eliminates hassle and time spent waiting
- Charging Options – Is the station designed for rapid multiple device charging?
- Durability – If mobile, does it offer shock absorption features? And how effective are they?
- Security – Are anti-theft measures incorporated?
- Cabling – Is the cable an acceptable bandwidth? A USB 3.0, for example, provides 5000 Mbit/s
We have a range of docking stations available, with a variety of useful features, and each model is tested and retested for quality, value for money and functionality.
For more accessories, check the following links!