Touchscreens allow for a greater intuitive relationship between device and user, and just as in smartphones, control is almost as quick as thinking it. Increasing accessibility, making navigation simple, and thanks to those smartphones, lessening the time taken to become familiar with controls – F keys and so on. Keyboards, no matter how similar to your previous model, take a while to find the correct keys every time, and learn how they feel. This, in turn, increases accuracy and efficiency, and in a commercial environment, saves money.
Here, at Laptop Den, choosing a Dell touchscreen is easy, because we’ve done the hard work for you. We’ve personally tried and tested each model and put them through some rigorous challenges. Only the ones that come out on top are featured here.
What to Look For in a Dell Touchscreen Laptop
- Processor: measured in GHz, the higher the number, the faster and more efficient the processor is. A good size for the average user is 2GHz.
- Screen Size: this is mainly down to your own personal taste and use. Size may be an issue if you plan to do a lot of train, or plane, travel due to decreased space available.
- RAM: 4GB of Ram is a good place to start, but for the average user 8 is better, whilst 16 and up provides as much space as you could probably ever need.
- Battery Life: having a decent battery life is one reason why we love our laptops – their ability to work on the run
- SSD/ HDD: most Dell touchscreen laptops have an SSD hard drive installed as the weapon of choice, and with good reason. Lighter, more robust and with far shorter load times, they are an improvement on the HDD alternative.
Here, then, are our favorite Dell touchscreen laptops:
Featuring the impressive 8th Gen Intel Core i3-8130U 2 2GHz processor, this Dell Inspiron is the perfect all rounder. With 8GB Memory, and a 256GB Solid State Drive, it’s reliably fast, can handle multiple applications with ease, and the pre-installed Windows 10 OS offers functionality whether for work, home, or playing the latest games.
2 used from $799.77
Yet another winner from the Dell range of touchscreens, with the ever-popular 8th Generation Intel Quad Core i5-8250U, Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620, and 16GB DDR4 RAM. Possessing 512GB M storage and 2 SSD plus 1TB HDD, and arriving with Windows 10 pre-installed, this is a great workhorse, coping with multiple applications, smooth scrolling movies, and fully immersive games. A well-deserved place in our list.
$999.00 in stock
The Dell Latitude features Intel Integrated Graphics (32 MB), an Intel Core i7-5600U Processor, and a full 8 GB RAM. With the pre-installed Windows 10 Professional OS, this is more than capable of coping with business requirements, or student work and with its range of ports, a full-on gaming session is handled like a pro!
Check out our other pages here for our recommendations from other great brands