Whether you’re saving the girl, the world, or the universe, dedicated gaming laptops need to offer something different from the regular everyday computer, and HP is renowned for delivering top-of-the-range machines.
Powerful graphics, superior displays, and all-encompassing audio effects come together to produce a fully immersive experience for the player. Often with stylish designs and super cool innovative features, an HP gaming laptop can take you all the way to peak performance.
So, what should you look for in an HP gaming laptop?
- Drive: If you’re shopping for a regular laptop, a solid-state hard drive (SSD) is a wise choice, however, this is critical when looking for a gaming laptop. Delivering a rapid load time, they tend to be more robust than a standard hard drive, keep the laptop cooler due to a lower energy requirement
- Screen size: For gaming at home you may find that bigger is definitely better and a 17 inch or above works well
- Graphics Card: A dedicated graphics card is the way to go for demanding, image-rich games
- Display: As a minimum, you need to look for a 1920×1080 display
- RAM: For a gaming laptop, consider getting 8 GB, or more of RAM
Without further ado, here are our best HP gaming laptops on the market.
1 used from $1,013.00