Working hard to constantly satisfy the consumer by releasing eye catchingly designed chassis in vibrant, unusual colors, including Mercury White and Quartz Pink, and producing models at lower price points, Razer are on the up. The latest batch of laptops to carry the triple headed snake is the best yet, demonstrating that Razer are stepping away from the crowd of machines aimed at gamers, and moving into the limelight. Vivid displays, excellent performances and durable designs make Razer the top choice for demanding, style conscious gamers.
At Laptop Den we understand how important getting the best Razer for you, so we’ve done the hard work for you.
What to look for when buying a Razer laptop?
- SSD vs HDD: It’s critical for a gaming laptop to have an SSD drive over an HDD – faster load times, and less battery power, ideal factors for a Razer laptop. Able to withstand the occasional fall (or laptop-meet-wall frustration scenario), for us, it’s SSD all the way.
- Screen size: For gaming bigger may be better. A large screen, such as 17’’, is perfect for the immersive experience.
- Graphics Card: For most purposes, an integrated graphics card will do the job just fine, but not for the serious gamer. Gaming places far higher demands on the graphics card and an integrated system just won’t cut it so unless you’re only in it for fun and kicks, look for a dedicated graphics card.
- Display: There’s no point having the best graphics card possible if the display isn’t up to scratch. As a minimum, you need to look for a 1920×1080 display,
- RAM: For a gaming laptop you should be looking at at least 8GB of RAM if you can stretch to 16 or 32 even better.
We’ve tried and thoroughly tested a wide range of Razer laptops, and narrowed our selection down in order to provide you with the very best machines.
For more ideas for your next new gaming laptop, why not check out these pages too!