Working hard to constantly satisfy the consumer by releasing eye catchingly designed chassis in vibrant, unusual colors, including Mercury White and Quartz Pink, and producing models at lower price points, Razer are on the up. The latest batch of laptops to carry the triple headed snake is the best yet, demonstrating that Razer are stepping away from the crowd of machines aimed at gamers, and moving into the limelight. Vivid displays, excellent performances and durable designs make Razer the top choice for demanding, style conscious gamers.
At Laptop Den we understand how important getting the best Razer for you, so we’ve done the hard work for you.
What to look for when buying a Razer laptop?
- SSD vs HDD: It’s critical for a gaming laptop to have an SSD drive over an HDD – faster load times, and less battery power, ideal factors for a Razer laptop. Able to withstand the occasional fall (or laptop-meet-wall frustration scenario), for us, it’s SSD all the way.
- Screen size: For gaming bigger may be better. A large screen, such as 17’’, is perfect for the immersive experience.
- Graphics Card: For most purposes, an integrated graphics card will do the job just fine, but not for the serious gamer. Gaming places far higher demands on the graphics card and an integrated system just won’t cut it so unless you’re only in it for fun and kicks, look for a dedicated graphics card.
- Display: There’s no point having the best graphics card possible if the display isn’t up to scratch. As a minimum, you need to look for a 1920×1080 display,
- RAM: For a gaming laptop you should be looking at at least 8GB of RAM if you can stretch to 16 or 32 even better.
We’ve tried and thoroughly tested a wide range of Razer laptops, and narrowed our selection down in order to provide you with the very best machines.
1) Razer Blade 15 Gaming Laptop
Are you looking for a gaming laptop that is super portable and small, yet fast and powerful? Look no more, this Razer Blade 15-inch Gaming Laptop is the smallest gaming laptop with a superior balance of portability and power. It offers more storage and connectivity using it CNC aluminum chassis. It offers gamers accuracy and full HD display, its amazing performance is brought by the 8th gen Intel Core i7 6-Core processor and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Max-Q. Enjoy playing the latest games with its 6GB video memory, while letting you edit, render, and transcode videos fast. Get one and start your gaming adventure today!
2) Razer Blade Stealth Ultrabook
Here’s another one from Razer, the Blade Stealth 13.3-inch Ultrabook. Move and conquer all your gaming adventures with this powerful laptop. Its visually stunning display, Razar Chroma keyboard, and precision touchpad are the perfect features for your gaming needs. Play with style with this beautiful and sleek gaming laptop. Its Chroma keyboard has single-zone RGB lighting to make it more personal, while you enjoy the music and sound with its four stereo speakers and Dolby Atmos, providing you with excellent audio boost and clarity. It is built with a Quad-core 8th Gen Intel Core i7 8565U Processor at 1.8 GHz to 4.6GHz and an 8GB dual-channel memory.
3) Razer Blade Pro 17 Gaming Laptop
Here is the cake to take it all. Meet Razer’s Blade Pro 17-inch Gaming Laptop that is powered by 9th Intel Core i7-9750H processor and the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 20 Series graphics. It is perfect for both production artists to use for their work and for gamers who are looking for premium-quality performance from a laptop. There’s no doubt that this laptop is the best device for gamers as Razer says their products are “for gamers, by gamers.” Their mission is to help gamers achieve their goal to win every single time. Its processor lets gamers run demanding AAA games with no single lag.
For more ideas for your next new gaming laptop, why not check out these pages too!