Developed in 1995, and running across PCs and laptops, the HP (Hewlett-Packard) Pavilion is unrecognizable from those early days. Now super svelte and with power to match, the Pavilion is their mid range machine, and ideal for the general user who wants an efficient multifunctional laptop. With many version sporting vibrantly eye-catching chassis, the majority have IR cameras, contain SSDs and have Thunderbolt 3 tech, offering even more scope. Powerful processors, great graphics and Windows preinstalled, the Pavilion is a good choice of laptop.
What to look for when buying a new HP Pavilion laptop?
- Processor: Processor speed is measured in gigahertz (GHz), and the higher the better – 2GHz upwards is a good target to aim for
- RAM: To run an efficient laptop, it pays to get more. 16 GB is comfortable for most users.
- Battery Life: An important consideration, especially if you’re out and about with your machine
- Screen Size: Mainly this is down to personal choice, however, consider if you’ll be using it on the train, with limited space
- Drive: Most HP Pavilions come with SSDs, which gives more potential than HDD
Laptop Den have done the hard work for you, so have a look at our top HP Pavilions of 2020
2 used from $739.98
Why not check out the following pages for more great branded laptops?