Allowing a more intuitive, interactive user experience, the Acer touchscreen technology runs across their most popular laptops. Increased accuracy, simple navigation and allowing rapid familiarity, thanks to our use of smartphones, improves the all-round experience. Regular uses, gamers, and movie buffs can all gain a much more efficient journey, and in the workplace the touch screen improves productivity and thus, saves time and money.
Here, at Laptop Den, finding the perfect Acer touchscreen laptop is simple. We’ve tested and retested the current models, putting them through some challenging tests to establish which of the Acer machines belongs on our list of recommended laptops.
What to Look For in an Acer Touchscreen Laptop
- Processor: the higher the GHz, the more efficiently the processor can do its job.
- Screen Size: this is mainly down to your own personal taste and how much you plan to do on the move.
- RAM: 4GB of Ram is good for the average user, however, 8 or 16 will see you never having to buy extra
- Battery Life: having a decent battery life is one reason why we love our laptops – their ability to work on the run
- SSD/ HDD: most Acer touch screens use a solid state drive, or SSD. Lighter, more robust, and with far shorter load times, they are an improvement on the HDD alternative.
You know you’re onto a good thing with Laptop Den doing all the hard work for you. Why not have a look through our recommended Acer touch screen laptops?
1) Acer Spin 3 Convertible HD Laptop
Offering the superior processing power of the new 8th gen Intel Core i7 8565U Processor, this impressive Spin 3 has all the features of a laptop, but the tactile user experience of a tablet, via the 360 degree hinge. The rechargeable Active Stylus allows you to make notes and drawings easily accessible, while the Biometric security feature prevents anyone else logging on.
Sold with the Active Stylus you’ll be able to make the most out of the laptop’s touch screen and 2-in-1 capabilities. The 360° hinge is straightforward and allows for the easiest transition between laptop and tablet mode. This model will help you unlock your maximum productivity and playfulness, sliding in and out of any mode with ease!
Acer Spin 3 Convertible Laptop, 14 inches Full HD IPS Touch, 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8565U, 16GB DDR4, 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD, Backlit KB, Fingerprint Reader, Rechargeable Active Stylus, SP314-53N-77AJ
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7 8565U Processor (Up to 4.6GHz)
- 14 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Multi Touch Convertible Display
- 16GB DDR4 Memory & 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- Rechargeable Active Stylus; Thin 0.38 inches Bezel; Dual Front Facing Speakers; 802.11acWi Fi featuring 2x2 MU MIMO Technology
- Just 0.78 inches Thin, 3.75 pounds and Up to 12 Hours of Battery Life
2) Acer Spin 11.6 Inch 2 in 1 Touchscreen Laptop
The Spin, from Acer, makes full use of the Intel Dual-core Celeron N4000 CPU, 4GB memory, and the 64GB Flash Solid State Drive, meaning that this diminutive machine really packs a punch. Included in the generous package are Windows 10 Home S, and a 1-year subscription to Microsoft Office 365 Personal. The Spin models combine the features of a laptop, with the functionality of a tablet making it one of the most versatile devices around.
The laptop is simple, sleek, and skinny, making it a great everyday work companion. The hinges swivel around completely and with ease so you can go in and out of tablet or laptop mode whenever needed, allowing you to choose the most suited way of use for your needs.
Acer Spin 1 11.6" Touchscreen 2-in-1 Laptop,Dual Core,4GB,64GB SSD,Office 365,Win 10
- Intel Dual-core Celeron N4000 CPU(1.1 GHz base, turbo up to 2.6GHz)
- 4 GB DDR4 Memory and 64GB Flash Solid State Drive
- 11.6-Inch HD (1366 x 768) resolution IPS technology
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac wireless LAN,webcam,Microphone
- Windows 10 Home S, Microsoft Office 365 Personal 1-Year Subscription - activation code included
3) Acer R13 Convertible 2 in 1 HD Chromebook
Acer’s flagship model combines the excellence of Chrome OS with the user-intimacy of a touchscreen. The 6GB memory, 64 GB hard drive, and the Intel Core 2 Quad CPU add up to a neat, and efficient laptop with over 12 hours of battery life.
Sleek and light, easy to switch in and out of modes, what’s not to like? This is perfect for a compact convertible. Only 13.3-inches in size this 2-in-1 laptop is small but definitely gets the job done with no mess or fuss.
Newest Flagship Acer R13 13.3" Convertible 2-in-1 Full HD IPS Touchscreen Chromebook - Intel Quad-Core MediaTek MT8173C 2.1GHz, 4GB RAM, 32GB SSD, WLAN, Bluetooth, Webcam, HDMI, USB 3.0, Chrome OS
$308.00 in stock
11 used from $248.00
- Chromebook runs on chrome OS - an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically*, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time. (*Internet connection is required).
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and slides
- With the Google play store, you can access a rich library of apps, games, music, movies, TV, books, magazines, and more, All from your Chromebook.
- Convertible Chromebook with Mediate MT8173C Quad-Core Multi-Processor, 13. 3" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS 10-point multi-touch screen, 4GB Memory, 64GB emcee and Up to 12-hour Battery Life
4) Acer 11.6 Inch 2 in 1 HD Touchscreen Chromebook
The Acer Chromebook offers an impressive combination of Intel Quad-Core Celeron N3150, 1.6GHz, 4GB RAM, and a 32GB SSD, plus a full 10 hours battery life. The Chrome OS includes full virus protection. If you’re looking for a fast, super-efficient, and confidently powerful laptop, this is a great option to consider.
Extremely easy to travel with and compact the laptop is only 11.6-inches. This will make it a walk in the park to bring to school or work, and use virtually anywhere!
Newest Acer R11 11.6" Convertible 2-in-1 HD IPS Touchscreen Chromebook - Intel Quad-Core Celeron N3150 1.6GHz, 4GB RAM, 32GB SSD, 802.11AC, Bluetooth, HD Webcam, HDMI, USB 3.0, 10-Hour Battery
11 used from $187.74
- Intel Celeron N3150 Quad-Core Processor 1. 6GHz with Intel Burst Technology up to 2. 08GHz
- 11. 6" HD Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Touchscreen Display, supporting 10 finger touch, Intel HD Graphics
- 4GB DDR3L Onboard Memory, 32GB SSD
- Up to 10-hours Battery Life, 1x USB 3. 0, 1x USB 2. 0, HDMI,
- 802. 11AC, Chrome OS, 2. 76lb
5) Acer Aspire 15.6 inch 2 in 1 FHD Laptop
With a functional flip-and-fold design, the Acer Aspire includes a 7th Generation Intel Core i5-7200U, 8GB Memory, and a whopping 1TB HDD. Windows 10 OS, 5 ports, and a built-in webcam make this laptop well worth considering.
This model is a little bigger compared to most convertible laptops, about 15.6-inches. If you’re an artist or creative, this may be something you’d want to look into, because a bigger screen is easier to work with for hours on end. The size does add a little weight, but not to worry, this Acer Aspire still travels light, and works like a charm!
2017 Acer Aspire 15.6 2-in-1 Convertible FHD IPS Touchscreen High Performance Laptop, Intel Core i5-7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB Memory, 1TB HDD, Backlit Keyboard, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Windows 10
- 2-in-1 Convertible 360° flip-and-fold design rotation flip from laptop to tablet, 15.6-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Touch Display, Intel HD Graphics 620
- Newest 7th Generation Intel Core i5-7200U 2.5GHz Processor (3M Cache, Boost up to 3.1GHz), 8GB DDR4 SDRAM 2133MHz (Expandable to 12GB), 1TB 5400rmp SATA Hard Drive
- Backlit Keyboard, Wireless-AC, Bluetooth, Acer True Harmony Plus technology Audio, Stereo speaker with Subwoofer, No Optical Drive
- 1 USB 3.1 (Type-C), 2 USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, HDMI, Supports SD memory card formats, Built-in HD webcam with two microphones, Headphone/microphone combo jack
- Windows 10 64 Bit Home, Up to 9 hours battery life, Color: Steel Gray with Aluminum chassis
Check out these pages for more of our great branded recommendations