If you’re looking for a new top spec gaming machine that doesn’t cost the earth, the average laptop just won’t cut it. You’ll need a superior processor, a decent dedicated graphics card and a whole load more, so we’ve tried and tested the best gaming laptops, and whittled our choices down to the very best available.
We understand how important getting the right laptop is for you, and with so many things to look out for, where do you start?
What to look for when buying a new gaming laptop for under $1500?
- SSD vs HDD: An SSD is critical when looking for a gaming laptop. Solid state drives deliver faster load times for games, applications, and movies, they are lighter and more able to withstand being thrown in a backpack. In addition, solid state drives use less energy, allowing you to game 24/7 without your machine getting hot and bothered
- Screen size: Personal choice comes into play here, but at Laptop Den, we like the 14” and up models – easily portable, yet still allowing for an immersive experience.
- Graphics Card: Okay, so usually an integrated card is just fine, but for heavy duty gaming, dedicated is preferable to cope with the higher demands.
- Display: There’s no point having a decent graphics card if the display isn’t any good. As a minimum you need to look for a 1920×1080 display.
- RAM: For a gaming laptop you should be looking at at least 8GB of RAM, if you can stretch to 16 or even 32 GB then even better. Extra RAM is readily available and very cost effective.
So, dream big – browse our top gaming laptops, and with a budget of $1500, you’ll have an awesome gaming monster and plenty of change left!
2 used from $719.00
2 used from $749.66
5 used from $1,089.00
4 used from $721.42
14 used from $329.99
6 used from $660.09
For more gaming laptops, check out our other pages here too!