These days, laptops are available in a huge range of colors. Gone are the days of just black or grey, now you can choose from the whole rainbow. Although specifying certain colors for gender is heavy stereotyping, we are conditioned to think of blue for boys and pink for girls, and manufacturers are playing on that theme and producing a range of pink laptops, thus encouraging women to buy those particular machines – and why not? A pink laptop stands out in a crowd and is daringly different.
However, you can’t choose a laptop on color alone.
What to consider when looking for a pink laptop?
- Processor: Normally measured in GHz – gigahertz, the bigger the number the more powerful the laptop – 2 or 3 GHz is a good place to aim for
- SSD vs HDD: Most laptops possess a solid-state drive (SSD) providing quicker load times for your programs, games, or live streaming
- RAM: Laptops frequently come with 4 GB of RAM as standard, but extra can be purchased without breaking the bank. Unless you are a heavy duty gamer, 4 GB is probably fine for you
- Battery Life: Always check the battery life of any laptop, especially if you work on the move.
- Screen Size: Big isn’t necessarily better, and a larger screen can be less portable, and energy-hungry, but provide more power. So it pays to work out what you want from your new laptop – more mobile, yet less power, or vice versa.
We’ve scoured the market for pink laptops, putting each model through a series of tough, and definitely not girly, challenges to determine the quality, robustness, and suitability of every machine.
Here are our winners:
An all-pink laptop, from the bezel to the keyboard, are pretty hard to come by, but the MSI Prestige 14 makes your pink dream a reality. The rose pink MSI Prestige 14 is probably one of the best laptops for any pinkaholic customer, and an impressive performance to boot! The 14-inch laptop has an ultra thin bezel that utilizes the screen space for a wider FHD display. It also has a 6 Core i7 i7-10710U (1.1 GHz) and an NVIDIA GeForce GTX1650, powerful enough to play the latest games without any worries. If you want a high performing laptop both for work and play without losing aesthetics, then this offering by MSI is the perfect one for you.
2 used from $574.95
Looking for an affordable Chromebook without the tacky bright pink shade? The Lenovo Chromebook C340 is everything you could ever ask for: delivers an impressive performance, has a slim and portable build, and comes in a pleasing metallic pink shade. You can carry this Lenovo Chromebook with you wherever you are due to its lightweight form. A single charge can give you up to 10 hours of battery life, making it long enough to last in a single shift at work or throughout school classes. The 11.6 HD Touchscreen display is very responsive and provides crisp and clear images. Style doesn’t have to come at an expensive price point, and this Lenovo Chromebook is a prime example of that.
Of course, this list will not be complete without any offerings from Apple, and this Macbook 12 is certainly a competitive choice in this list. This comes in a gorgeous rose gold shade with a metallic finish, and the exterior definitely feels sturdy to the touch. The thin build is certainly a plus for on-the-go users who need a lightweight laptop that doesn’t consume too much space in their bag. Its retina display also produces bright and vivid images that photo editors or graphic designers will certainly appreciate. For its price, you’re paying for impressive graphics, incredible portability, and powerful performance, once again proving that Apple Macbooks are still one of the best laptops to have.
Check out these pages too for some great branded laptops