With the superior graphics and powerful processors that the Asus name is known for, a 15 inch laptop is the ideal size for the majority of users. Designed for both style and functionality, the svelte chassis running across all the models makes them ideal for both the commuter who wishes to work on the move and the gamer who’s chained to their screen 24/7.
What to look for when buying a new 15” Asus laptop?
- Processor: the usual powerful Asus processor functions perfectly well for the majority of users, but the standard 2 GHz can be increased if required. With up to 3.2 GHz and beyond available, this is easily achieved
- RAM: 4 GB will suit the average user, but if you’re serious about your gaming, or wish to take it to the dizzying heights of pro gaming, a 16 or even 32 GB might be better suited to your demands
- Battery life: Asus laptops generally have pretty decent batteries, although resource-heavy programs can drain any battery
- SSD Hard drive: with increased loading times, SSD drives are more popular for streaming movies and games. They also tend to last longer, coping with the movement that’s synonymous with laptops
- Graphics card: most Asus laptops focus on a combined card system, involving the blending of an integrated/dedicated system from Nvidia. This provides awesome image quality, perfect for gaming or movie watching.
Asus laptops are impressively powerful, however, in order to feature on our recommended laptop list, every machine is tested personally by us, enabling our reviews to be honest and unbiased.
3 used from $369.99
1 used from $1,999.77
4 used from $425.99
2 used from $999.00
2 used from $1,999.66
2 used from $399.99
Check out the following pages for some more great branded laptops